DIY Father’s Day Gifts are a great way to show how much you care…
So today was spent running around like a Chicken with my head cut off trying to get things finished for Father’s Day. Yes, I know, I am awful. Last minuet for Husband/Daddy! Whatever!
Every year Little Man and I make a card. This year we decided to do a pop up card using cut outs of his hands.
DIY Father’s Day Gifts- Pop Up Card
- 2 Peices of Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Letter Stickers
Steps To Follow:
- Trace your little ones hand out onto 1 of the peices of construction paper, fold the paper in half and cut out the shape of their hand, you should end up with two hand shaped cut outs
- Fold the other peice of construction Paper in Half
- Use the stickers to decorate what would be the front of the card
- Cut out 2 1/2 inch wide strips of paper from the scraps left over from the hand cut outs, should be about 2-3 inches long, fold accordian style.
- Glue one side of the accordian down to the left side of the inside of the card and the other one to the right, glue the hand prints to the top of the accordian and fold the card. Decorate the inside with stickers, drawings and have your little one sign the card. Fold and Enjoy!
Variations: Fold the paper twice to create a smaller card- glue hand prints straight to the inside of the card and now it’s a Father’s Day hand print card.” Like the one we did for Little Man’s Papa.
These are a cute DIY Father’s Day Gift! Papa is going to LOVE it!
DIY Father’s Day Gifts- Popscicle Stick Picture Frames
Stuff You Need:
Foam Stickers- Letters
1. Layout the sticks in the way you would want them to go
2. Glue them together and then let the glue dry for 1/2 an hour
3. Add Foam Stickers to spell out what you would like
4. And you are done.. Time to Add the photo of your choice!
Those are a few of the things that Little Man and I are giving for Father’s Day!