Sickness, Sore Head and Bird Poop

Sore Head and Bird PoopEvery once in a while I have these days that I swear are punishment for the way I behaved during my teen years. These days are almost so insane they are unbelievable. The last time I had a day like this, I deodorized my face… seriously. And this day… this day I had a few days ago… may have just beat my fresh smelling face.

We are about to get a little “in depth” here, so if you are one of those that cringes at any mention of Aunt Flo coming for a visit, I suggest you overt your eyes for the next sentence… I have no intention of going into detail but I do make mention of it…

It all started this morning at 4:15am, I rolled over in absolute pain. The only thing that made it even the tiniest bit better was to crunch myself into a little ball on the bed. Just as I was about to get over it and drift back to sleep.. baby girl (Who is sick with some awful cold) decided that she was miserable, uncomfortable and couldn’t breathe through her nose… and that meant no more sleep or comfort for Mom. So, I rolled out of bed, shuffled down the hall and picked her up and went downstairs. I fed her some breakfast and we watched some cartoons. To make matters worse, I am also sick, and this particular morning I was incredibly nauseous and exhausted on top of it all. (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT)

Around 7am I came upstairs to put her for her Nap. Baby Girl fell right to sleep and I went right to my bed and flopped on to it, exhausted. The dog decided that she NEEDED to go back out… at that second… before she exploded. I got back up and took her downstairs to go the washroom, came back up and flopped back on to my bed… underestimating where the pillow was and instead smacking my head off the wall….. OW! That is when Little Man woke up and stumbled sleepily into my room…. guess relaxation is difficult to find. Either way, Little man and I headed down for some breakfast, it was then that I sought some calm and went outside and sat on my front porch for a few seconds…. well, I sat down and a bird pooped on my head. Yep, POOPED ON MY HEAD.

I went inside, went upstairs, and showered…

This was all before 8am. The rest of the day was not as eventful but not much better either.


  1. ashley picco (mamawee) on July 14, 2012 at 6:34 pm

    I can comisserate – today was fine, but I have many days like that

  2. Whispered Inspirations on July 14, 2012 at 6:57 pm

    OMG, I hope it gets better! I think we’ve all had days like that! We keep keeping on. 😀

Leave a Reply