Welcome back once again to “What’s For Dinner Wednesday!” This week is something healthy and easy… and yes.. Tasty as all get out.. I promise you’ll love it.. and if you don’t then guess what? Just pretend you do, because its clearly rude not to.
Tilapia & Snap Peas
Stuff Ya Need: (SO There..)
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 tilapia fillets (About 5 ounces each)
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (Mmmm Lemony)
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 12 ounces snap peas
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (Mmmm Carbs)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup white wine, divided (I use chicken stock because I don’t like cooking with Alcohol)
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges (Heh.. wedge)
- Heat up the grill.
- Fold four 18-inch-long pieces of foil in half; unfold and coat inside with cooking spray.
- Season tilapia with 1/2 teaspoon salt; place 1 fillet in center of 1 half of each piece of foil. Sprinkle each fillet with 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon capers.
- Toss snap peas with potatoes and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; divide evenly among packets.
- Dot each fillet with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Fold foil to close and crimp 2 sides of each packet, leaving 1 side open; pour 1/4 cup wine into each packet.
- Crimp third side of packets to seal; place on grill; close lid; cook until packets are fully puffed, about 12 minutes.
- Carefully cut foil to open.
Serve with lemon wedges.
I will be making a light salad to go on the side of this- Yummy! I am so hungry! LOL! ENJOY!