Welcome Back to What’s For Dinner Wednesday! Tonight is going to be simple and yummy.
Ninja’s Tuna Casserole:
Stuff Ya Need:
- 1 Package of Egg Noodles
- 2 cans low fat cream of mushroom/chicken soup (Someone in my house doesn’t like mushrooms)
- 2 cans of low sodium flaked white tuna
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium sized onions, diced
- 1/2 cup Italian Style Breadcrumbs
What Ya Do:
- Saute onions over medium heat until clear, in the meantime cook the egg noodles until el dente.
- When noodles are done, drain and set aside
- Add tomatoes to onions in pan, cook for a few minuets and then add egg noodles, both cans of soup, tuna, and cheese. Stir until well coated and mixed and transfer to a 9×13 cassarole dish
- Top with breadcrumbs and cook at 350 until bubbling. (Usually about 30 Mins)
I usually serve this with a light garden salad and some fresh chopped veggies