S’mores Sundae Recipe
S’Mores are one of my favourite treats on those warm months around a campfire. Now you can have the flavour of delicious S’Mores all year round in our delicious S’Mores Sundae. This Sundae is creamy, crunchy and delicious! It reminds me of a milkshake, but WAY better.
This recipe is so easy and fun to make! Not only is it delicious, but it’s just so nostalgic. These always reminds me of campfires and great times with friends and family in the summer. The great thing is that these can be enjoyed any time that you want! No restrictions on season, winter, spring, summer or fall… all you have to do is whip one of these bad boys up and you will be happily enjoying an amazing dessert in no time.
My daughter and I made these the other day, and she was just so pleased! This recipe is easy enough that even the kids can help make them, and they are super enjoyable. She loved layering the ingredients, and taste testing along the way. If you don’t want to make them this big. You can even get smaller mason jar cups and make these smaller servings for a birthday or your next family get together. The kids love them, my husband loves them and me? I could eat this nearly every single day, maybe for breakfast? Just kidding, I wouldn’t suggest these as a breakfast food, you may be bouncing off the walls after that, but heck, put your feet up and sit down and enjoy, you won’t regret it.
- 1 tbsp. Marshmallow Topping
- 1 tbsp. Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 tbsp. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp. Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Honey Graham Cracker Bars
- 1 tbsp. Whipped Topping
- 3 tbsp. Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees F.
- On cutting board or paper plate, grind graham crackers until fine using backside of spoon.
- Place mini marshmallows on parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Remove. Set aside and let cool.
- Add 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs as first layer in mason jar shooter.
- Add Marshmallow Topping as second layer.
- Add semi-sweet chocolate chips as third layer.
- Add vanilla bean ice cream as fourth layer.
- Add 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs as fifth layer.
- Add whipped topping as sixth layer.
- Remove lid from Hot Fudge Topping. Microwave for 40 seconds. Remove. Drizzle hot fudge topping as seventh layer.
- Add lightly toasted mini marshmallows at eighth layer.
- Sprinkle a touch of graham cracker crumbs on top.
- To garnish, add 1 semi-sweet chocolate chip and 1 small piece of graham cracker (broken off). Serve and enjoy.
Dessert is one of our favourite things, it can be such a treat after a busy day! Enjoy in moderation of course, but don’t be afraid to treat yourself. Trust me, if you want a treat, this will totally satisfy you.
Leave a Reply