These Reindeer Cake Pops are adorable! I have been considering new treats to make for the Holidays this year. I love to add cute little treats to my recipe archives that the kids and I can create together.
The Holidays are a time for family, there is no doubt about that in this house! We love to create things together, decorate together, sing songs together. The operative word there is together. For my Family “Togetherness” couldn’t be more important over the holidays.
We just got a cake pop pan a few weeks back, so we have trying to come up with ideas that we can implement over the Christmas holidays. We made these adorable Reindeer Cake Pops the other day! Not only were the amazing fun, but they were cute to boot! Would make a great centerpiece mixed with our Christmas Cake Pops Recipe. In fact, you can make both recipes at the same time because they are ultimately the same ingredients with different decoration! YAY! Easy Peasy right? I thought so, and who doesn’t love EASY over the busy Holidays? I know I do.
For our cake pops, we use our Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe! I love this the most! It’s the most delicious and moist chocolate cake ever, plus it’s got a surprise in the center! Either way, if you don’t want to go to the fuss of making your own cake recipe, you can always use your favourite boxed cake mix to cut down on time and make it even EASIER!
These Reindeer Cake Pops are dipped in chocolate and decorated with a Reindeer Decorations Kit. We got ours from our local big box store, but I have also seen them at several different discount stores and other chains.
We really had a lot of fun making these and I am willing to bet you will too!
Reindeer Cake Pops
- 1 Box of your fave cake mix Or use our Recipe (Link above)
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 C. Butter
- Reindeer Decorations
- Lolipop Sticks
- Cake Pop Pan
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking sheet with Wax Paper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease your cake pop pan and fill each section half full with your cake mix
- Bake according to recipes directions
- Allow cake pops to cool
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over hot water
- Dip bottom of cake pop into melted chocolate, Dip Stick into melted chocolate, push into cake pop.
- Slowly spoon melted chocolate over the rest of the cake pop, swirling the cake pop to make sure it's covered and allow the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Decorate with Reindeer Decorations.
- Place on wax paper, repeat with remaining cake pops.
- Put cake pops in the fridge to set for an hour or two.