Whoopie! It’s Wednesday and I have some more Recipes For Busy Parents! Welcome, welcome! Happy Wednesday! This week I felt like chicken, so without further ado… I give you… What’s For Dinner this Wednesday!
Ninja Mommers Does Baked Chicken-Italian Style
What Ya Need:
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons Onion powder
- Few Pinches of Salt and pepper
- I large Tomato, Sliced
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
What Ya Need to DO:
- Spray a glass casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. DO NOT USE GARLIC SALT! Place the chicken pieces in the baking dish.
- Lay a large slice of Tomato on each breast. Drizzle with olive oil, when I say drizzle I mean it. Not too much.
- Bake at 375ºF for about 25-30 Minuets
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese on each chicken breast. Bake for another 5-10 minutes.