DIY Pipe Cleaner Spiders -DIY Halloween Decorations
Making these cute little DIY Pipe Cleaner Spiders are so much fun! These little guys are great for DIY Halloween Decorations! You can hang them from your doorway, trees or even your railings, or you can get some webbing from your local store and place these little guys all over it. SPOOKY!
These are so easy and fun to make and you can really just get creative with them, do a mix of different colours, or all one colour! The possibilities really are limitless.
DIY Pipe Cleaner Spiders
1. Pipe cleaners- Any colours will do!
2. Pom Poms- again, any colour you want!
3. Glue – white glue works better than a glue stick, hot glue guns work well too but should only be used by adults.
4. Googly eyes – all different sizes and colors
1. You will need 4 pipe cleaners to make 8 legs. Place pom pom in the middle of a pipe cleaner- wrap pipe cleaner tightly around pom pom once so legs are equal size. Repeat until you have all four pipe cleaners attached.
2. Bend pipe cleaner legs in the middle to resemble spider legs.
3. Attach googly eyes and allow to dry.
You’re Done! Now, figure out where you want to put these little dudes!
I hate spiders but these are way cute
did you wrap the four pipe cleaners around the pom pom? The photo only looks like one. I tried to do 4 but the pom pom is so small. any advice would be great.
Hi there! Thank you for the question. Yes, I did use 4 pipe cleaners but perhaps the pom poms I had were larger than the ones you have.
I place the pom pom in the middle of one pipe cleaner and wrap tightly and then repeat that step with the 3 other pipe cleaners. It looks like one because I have them wrapped in the same place. If they appear too long you can always cut them but be careful not to leave a pointy end. Curl it up so as not to cut yourself.
I hope this helped. It may just be that the pom poms you are using are smaller.