This is a delicious recipe! I tested it on both my kids, my husband and my neighbour, and all LOVED it.
I am always looking for good peach recipes! My family loves peaches and we have them all the time. Whether it be dinner, dessert, snack or Appetizer Recipes, I have been seeking Peach Recipes for a long time. I have decided this one is my favourite! Seriously. I think it is!
This recipe was pretty easy to make, and even easier to eat. NOM NOM NOM.
These Peaches and Cream Crumble Squares would make a fantastic addition to any school lunch (providing of course you are able to send homemade treats) as there are no nuts. They would also make a good addition to any holiday meal, I think I will make them for Thanksgiving this year as you can easily double the recipe. YAY! Who doesn’t want to double a delicious recipe. Heck, I double it just for fun, because that’s just how I roll.
Anyways, as I slowly expand my waistline and munch on some of these delicious squares… pardon my crumbs… I will fill you in on the recipe! I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
- 1 1/4 C. Flour
- 3/4 C. Rolled Oats
- 1/3 c. Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 C. Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 2 Cups Diced Fresh Peaches
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Drape an 8x8 baking pan with tinfoil, leaving excess to be able to remove the squares from the pan after baking.
- Ensure to Grease the Foil.
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.Add cold butter and either cut in using two forks or a pastry blender. I just use forks. The butter must be in small chunks when combined.
- Set Aside 1 1/2 C. of the topping/crust.
- Press the Remaining into the bottom of the baking pan, ensuring it is even and compressed.
- Bake for 17 Mins.
- Mix egg and sugar until a creamy and light consistency is reached.
- Add Flour, Mix until combined evenly.
- Mix in the Peaches, beat for 1-2 mins.
- Pour mixed filling over the hot crust.
- Top with the set aside topping/crust.
- Bake for 37 Minuets until the top is browned.
- Allow Squares to cool for 45 Mins and Transfer to Refrigerator overnight, covering in plastic wrap.
- Remove from foil and cut into squares. Store in an Airtight container in the fridge.