Cinnamon Roll Pancake Lollipops with Cream Cheese Glaze
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes? YES PLEASE. Cinnamon Roll Pancake Lollipops? ADORABLE. Cinnamon Roll Pancake Lollipops with Cream Cheese Glaze? You had me at Cinnamon.
Just in time for Pancake Tuesday, I am sharing my newest favorite recipe. These amazing cinnamon roll pancakes are so delicious that I couldn’t just stop at one. Making a mini Pancake into a cinnamon roll is beyond delicious, stick a stick into it and call it a lollipop and your Pancake Tuesday just became a party!
These Cinnamon Roll Pancakes aren’t your normal drown in syrup and consume pancakes. No, No they aren’t. These pancakes are no syrup required pancakes. Delicious on a stick pancakes. Love in your belly pancakes. Dessert and a tea pancakes, if you will.
If you love pancakes and cinnamon buns, then please believe me when I say: “BLAMO two worlds collide!”
The kids helped me make these and I seriously believe that I have NEVER had a pancake this good. In my life. Might I also add, that I have eaten a lot of pancakes in this lifetime. My thighs prove that.
My kids LOVED these as a treat, they thought it was super amazing that they were pancakes… on a stick! They raved about them for hours after I let them be my taste testers. They also felt it necessary to brag to the neighbors that they had pancake lollipops. I don’t know why, but if you put next to anything on a stick… Kids LOVE it. Something tells me that these would be a hit on a stick or a plate though.
Pancake Tuesday is a lot of fun as it is. We really enjoy making pancakes for Pancake Tuesday every single year. This year will be no different, but I will be making these for sure!
Please be advised that they ARE sweet, so maybe limit yourself on how many you consume. (Or don’t, I didn’t.)
Cinnamon Roll Pancake Lollipops
- 3.5 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar (Light)
- 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 C. Milk
- 2.5 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 1/4 C. Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 3 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 C. Icing Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- In a Medium Bowl mix all ingredients together and set aside
- Sour Milk by mixing milk and vinegar together, set aside for at least 5-7 Mins
- Combine Dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Whisk butter and egg into milk mixture.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Over Med. heat, heat up a large skillet, coat with butter or cooking spray.
- Use an Tablespoon to scoop 3 tbsp of mix into the skillet and form circles, repeat until pan is full.
- Cook until bubbles start to appear.
- Place Cinnamon mixture into a sealable bag and snip off a small corner.
- Pipe the Cinnamon mixture into a swirl pattern on the pancake, starting at the middle.
- Allow pancakes to cook for a few more minuets until fully bubbly.
- Flip Pancakes carefully and cook 3-4 more mins.
- Top with glaze, allow to cool a bit so glaze sets.
- Put in the Lollipop sticks and serve.
Mmm….these look flippin’ awesome!!! They’d be a hit at any party. Great post 🙂