Christmas Cake Pops Recipe- Chocolate Dipped Holiday Goodness
Who doesn’t want an awesome Christmas Cake Pops Recipe? I know we LOVE it! The kids think it’s so fantastic that I can make them “Cakey Suckers.”
Yes, I just referred to them as “Cakey Suckers!” That’s what the kids call them and I am good with it. These Christmas Cake Pops are delicious! You can either use your favourite boxed cake mix to make these, or you can use your fave chocolate cake recipe! We use our Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe, because, well, stuffed. chocolate. cupcakes. So… there’s that. I would suggest you try that as well! TOTALLY up to you though, whatever is easiest! RIGHT!?
These are so delicious, I had to stop myself from devouring every single last one. It was insane. I don’t think I was expecting that! The kids had a great time with this Christmas Cake Pops! Not only were they able to help make them, but they were able to help eat them. I couldn’t get over how delicious they were, neither could husband! He actually devoured two before I could even get them totally set.
These would be cute in a centerpiece as part of Christmas dinner, or at any Christmas party! Just don’t let the kids get to them before dinner! Yum! What a delicious way to celebrate the Holidays!
We had a lot of fun making these cake pops and we think you will too! Making a delicious cake and then dipping it in warm melty chocolatey goodness? What more could you POSSIBLY want from one dessert?! I couldn’t tell you. Especially since they are great for potlucks or large gatherings and the kids CAN help! Have fun with your family and try this Christmas Cake Pops Recipe!
Christmas Cake Pops Recipe
- 1 Box of your fave cake mix Or use our Recipe (Link above)
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 C. Butter
- Your Fave Holiday Sprinkles
- Lolipop Sticks
- Cake Pop Pan
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking sheet with Wax Paper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease your cake pop pan and fill each section half full with your cake mix
- Bake according to recipes directions
- Allow cake pops to cool
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over hot water
- Dip bottom of cake pop into melted chocolate, Dip Stick into melted chocolate, push into cake pop.
- Slowly spoon melted chocolate over the rest of the cake pop, swirling the cake pop to make sure it's covered and allow the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Roll in Sprinkles
- Place on wax paper, repeat with remaining cake pops.
- Put cake pops in the fridge to set for an hour or two.
What is Your Favourite Recipe to Enjoy at Christmas Time?
Leave a Reply