Welcome back to the place where you can find many Recipes for Busy Parents with “What’s For Dinner Wednesday!” It’s been a while I know! BAD NINJA! But I am back now, and this recipe is one of my favorites! Both Husband/Daddy and Little Man LOVE it! I can’t wait to make it for them!
Ninja’s Mini Meat Loaves
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 3 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup of Shredded Cheddar cheese (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees. Very lightly grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, Combine the beef, seasoned bread crumbs, whisked eggs, milk, garlic seasoning, onion, salt, thyme and pepper. Mix well with your hands. Equally divide the meat mixture among the 12 muffin sections. Make sure to press the meat very firmly into the pan.
- Use a large baking sheet to place the muffin pan on and put into oven for 20-25 Minuets until the meat is just about cooked through.
- While the meat loaves are baking, whisk together the ketchup, mustard and BBQ sauce in a small bowl. After baking for 20-25 Mins, remove the meat loaves and brush them with the mixture, making sure to use it all. Return the pan to the oven. Bake for an additional 10 minuets more or until glaze has thickened and meat is cooked through. Approx 35 Minuets total.
- Remove from oven and remove from pan using a spatula or butter knife. YUM!