So last week I shared how I went kind of crazy and made Bite Sized Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cookie Cups…. Yes, I totally made those. Those little bites of heaven inspired me to create some more wonderful frankencookie creations.
So today, today I made what I like to call Fudge Filled Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Tarts. Yes I did. I totally made these. I made them, ate them, loved them… stained my T-shirt. All that good stuff.
You will want to make these too once you understand exactly how delicious they are! Ok, so first. I made some delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie dough. Kind of like those cheesecake cookie cups. Instead I used the cookie dough to fill regular sized muffin tins. 12 of them. YES 12. After I did that, I made what I like to refer to as a delicious Chocolate Filling. This Chocolate filling gets stiff, yet retains a level of creamyness I can only explain by saying: “Wow!” or by calling it FUDGE.
Mmmm Fudge! I have never argued with fudge in my entire life. So I filled these little wonderful cookie tart shells with my Fudge and let them set. The neighbour ate some, I ate some, the kids ate some, my husband ate some and then something weird happened. People started coming over to see if I had anymore left because all they wanted to do was eat them. I had to build a moat and get a dragon to keep them from eating all my super yummy baking creations. Just kidding. You get the idea though, I am going to have to make these to serve at all my Holiday Parties. ALL OF THEM. Especially the New Years ones. So, if you would like to make them, I suggest you go forth and do so just maybe make sure your house has a draw bridge first.
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 C Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 Tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners
- Press Cookie Dough into the bottom of a liner and 3/4 of the way up the sides of each cup.
- Bake at 325 for 10 mins.
- Remove from Oven, allow to cool
- Melt together sweetened condensed milk, Vanilla and chocolate chips over Low heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and quickly spoon mixture into baked cookie cups.
- Allow to cool and set for an hour before eating.