Yum Donut Recipes! Donuts! I love Donuts! Have you ever had a craving for a donut, but didn’t want to leave the comfort of your home to go get one? I certainly have. In fact, I am sitting here craving donuts right now, but I have no vehicle to drive to go get one. Never fear, there are ways to make donuts at home and it’s not as hard as it seems.
Here are 25 Donut Recipes- many of which are easy and require just a few ingredients. There are fancy donut recipes here, too, for those times when a donut makes an appropriate dessert finish to a meal! Which is usually always. I mean, who doesn’t want to finish every dang meal with a delicious donut? I know I do.
25 Donut Recipes
- Mexican Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Mini Chocolate Chip Pretzel Donuts
- Pumpkin Spice Mini Cake Donuts
- Strawberry Glazed Mini Chocolate Donuts
- Mini Doughnuts
- Gingerbread Donuts
- Healthy Four Ingredient Grain Free Almond Baked Donuts
- Chocolate Guinness Baked Donut with Bailey’s Glaze
- Easy S’more Donuts
- Glazed Donuts
- Baked Carrot Cake Donut
- Gluten Free Chocolate Donut Holes
- Gingerbread and Chocolate Glazed Donut Holes
- Simple Homemade Cake Donuts
- Easiest Donuts Ever
- Baked Eggnog Donuts
- Homemade Pumpkin Donut Holes
- Caramel Apple Donut Holes
- Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts
- Keto Friendly Pumpkin Donuts
- Quick Jelly Donut Recipe
- Bacon Biscoff Topped Donut Muffins
- Nutella Glazed Baked Donut
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- Vegan Peppermint Bark Donuts
Don’t forget to Pin this awesome-ness for later. You won’t regret it. I can’t wait to try every recipe on this list. Perhaps we will have a donut day and just go crazy making these. I mean, Nutella glazed donuts? SIGN ME UP!
Those Guinness Baked Donuts sound amazing with their Bailey’s glaze!! Which ones sound good to you? Let us know in the comments below.