You heard me. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie cups. This is not an alternate reality. This actually happened, in my kitchen.
I decided to combine both of my favourite desserts into cookie meets cheesecake love.
First of all, these Peanut Butter Chocolate chip cookies are easy to make and super chewy and gooey. Baked to perfection. Then you add the cheesecake. Oh but that cheesecake. It’s so creamy and delicious. When you combine these two desserts you won’t regret it, in fact you will never look at cookies or cheesecake the same way again. In fact, I may just be stuffing my face with these as I write this. I just can’t get enough. I am serious! You can do this too. In fact, you SHOULD do this too. You won’t regret a second of it.
I think the best thing about this recipe other than, um it’s amazing, is that it’s also super easy to make. I couldn’t get over how simple it was to create something so delicious. These would make great finger food desserts at your next party, or get together. I am going to be serving these after Christmas Dinner this year because why not!? Everyone will love them.
The first thing you have to do is make the cookie dough for the cups. Make sure you have a mini muffin pan. Fill all 24 sections with mini cupcake liners. Preheat the oven to 325, because you will need to bake the cookies inside the liners before you add the cheesecake filling. You could use a premade store bought cookie dough if you wanted to in place of the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies… but I LOVE these and the flavor of the Peanut butter cookies with the cheesecake are ridiculously good together.
- 1 Cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Package (8oz) Plain Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line a 24 cup mini muffin tin with liners
- Press Cookie Dough into the bottom of a liner and a bit up the sides of each mini cup.
- Bake at 325 for 5 mins.
- Remove from Oven, allow to cool
- Increase oven heat to 350
- In a large bowl combine softened cream cheese and sugar, mix until blended.
- Add egg and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture on top of cookies in the mini muffin tin, until they are all full.
- Bake for 12-15 Mins or until top is set.
- Cool for 1 hour and refrigerate for 4, then eat up!