It’s fall! Do you know what that means? Thanksgiving is soon! I love Thanksgiving. It’s such a great time to get together with friends and family and give thanks for all that you have in life. On top of all the awesome lovey dovey stuff, there is also a whole lot of food. Yes FOOD, and I love me some great Thanksgiving food. There is one more thing I love, perhaps more than food. (Ok, maybe not.) Crafts! I love to do Thanksgiving crafts with my kids.
So I did a little research and found a bunch of awesome Turkey Crafts for kids! I can’t wait to try them all out, I thought I would share them with you too so that you can enjoy them as well.
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
1. Paper Plate Turkey Craft | Crafty Morning
2. No Glue Make and Play Paper Bag Turkeys | No Time for Flash Cards
3. Coffee Filter Turkey | Buggy and Buddy
4. Paper Plate Turkey Craft with Tissue Paper | Artsy Craftsy Mom
5. Paint Chip Toilet Roll Turkeys | Happy Hooligans
6. Bottled Turkey Craft | The Iowa Farmer’s Wife
7. Shape Turkeys | Housing a Forest
8. Pumpkin Turkey Craft | Mess for Less
9. Cardboard Tube and Coffee Filter Turkey | Reading Confetti
10. Handprint Turkey Craft | Artsy Momma
11. Easy Pinecone Turkey Craft | Playtivities
12. Thankful Turkey Cork Board | Hand Made Kids Art
13. Construction Paper and Leaves Turkey Craft | Pleasantest Thing
14. Clothespin Fine Motor Turkey Craft | Dirt and Boogers
15. Turkey Fine Motor Activity and Craft | Fantastic Fun and Learning
These Thanksgiving crafts for kids will be a lot of fun for your entire family! Make sure to visit and pin each one so that you can come back and do them later!
Turkey Crafts for kids are perfect for Thanksgiving. We can’t wait to get started, crafts are a tradition for our family.