Welcome, Welcome! I am tired today and I will be honest. I have absolutely NO intention of turning on the stove today.. not even for a second. So I decided tonight will be BBQ night!! YUM BBQ!
So Tonight is:
Ninja’s BBQ Chicken Bruschetta!
Stuff Ya Require:
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato & Oregano Dressing, divided
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
Do This If You Want to eat… (Said in best Arnold Voice)
- Heat your barbecue to medium heat.
- Cover half the barbecue grate with a large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Meanwhile, place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing; and seal the bag. Turn the bag over several times to evenly coat the chicken with the dressing. Refrigerate for 10 min. Remove the chicken from the bag; and throw out the bag and any left over dressing inside it.
- Place the Chicken on the uncovered side of the barbecue grate; grill it for 6 mins. Meanwhile, combine the remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Turn the Chicken over; place, cooked-side up, on the foil-covered grate. Top with the tomato mixture. Grill for 8 min. or until chicken is done.
I Serve with A side of Grilled Vegetables…
Ninja’s Grilled Vegetables Have “Balls“-amic
What Ya Need…
- 4 sweet peppers
- 2 medium zucchins
- 1 small red onion
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive_oil
- 3 tbsp white balsamic or balsamic_vinegar
- 1 tsp minced fresh oregano or rosemary
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- Core and seed the sweet peppers; cut them into about 1-inch widths and place them in large bowl. Cut the zucchini lengthwise into about 1/4-inch thick strips; and add them to the bowl.
- Cut the onion into 1/2-inch thick rings; and skewer them to keep the rings intact. And set them aside on a plate.
- “Balls“-amic Dressing: In a bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss half of the mixture with the vegetables, brushing over the onions; let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Place the vegetables on a greased grill over medium-high heat; close the lid and grill, turning once, until tender and lightly charred, usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove them to platter, peeling skins from peppers if desired. Drizzle with remaining dressing.