Recipes For Busy Parents- What’s For Dinner Wednesday!
Want some Recipes for Busy Parents? Here’s one of our faves!
Ninja’s Skillet Mac N’ Cheese
What Ya Gotta Have:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 package elbow macaroni
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese
Do What I say Or you Wont Get Dinner:
1. In a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil over medium-high heat until its no longer pink.
2. Add the macaroni, broth, zucchini, onion and oregano to the chicken in the skillet.
3. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 7 to 8 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
5. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Then Eat it.. Fast Because it doesn’t last long around here!
You had me hooked till I saw Zucchini.