Well, here we are Recipes for busy parents are here and we are… back at Wednesday again! Greetings!
This week I have chosen one of my favorite low calorie recipes… and guess what?! It’s yummy too! In fact, my husband LOVES this… so I didn’t tell him that it was Low Cal… and he still hasn’t noticed!
So without waiting any longer…
Ninja’s Low Calorie Broccoli & Beef Stir Fry
Stuff Ya Need:
- 3/4 Lb Flank Steak, sliced thinly
- 1/4 Tsp. Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 3/4 C. Water
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 1/2 C. Broccoli Florets
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger root, Minced
What You Better Do:
- Season the flank steak with the 1/4 tsp of pepper and set the meat aside.
- Using a small bowl, mix together the water, oyster sauce and cornstarch and then set the mixture aside.
- Using a skillet, heat 1 tbsp of the vegetable oil over med-high heat, stir fry flank steak until browned but still a little pink in the middle and then set aside on a plate.
- Add the remaining vegetable oil to the skillet and stir fry broccoli, garlic and ginger for approximately a minute. Cover and then steam for an additional 2 minutes.
- Return flank steak and any juices to skillet, Add oyster sauce mixture and stir fry until it thickens. This usually takes about 3-4 minutes.