**Guest Post from Kristen over at My 3 Little Kittens**
As a mom, I don’t have time to spend countless hours in the kitchen. I value meals that are easy to make and that the whole family can enjoy.
Recently, when I ran out of breadcrumbs, I decided to change up our chicken routine. The kids are crazy about Goldfish Crackers, so I decided to go with a Goldfish Chicken Recipe!
You will need:
Goldfish Crackers, Crushed
Preheat oven to 425 º Fahrenheit. Coat chicken breasts in mayonnaise and roll in crushed Goldfish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly!
- Chicken breasts
- Goldfish Crackers (crushed)
- Preheat Oven to 425 Fahrenheit
- Coat Chicken Breast in Mayonnaise
- Roll in Crushed Goldfish Crackers
- Cook for 30 Mins or until Chicken is cooked through