Cinnamon Roll Pancakes? YES PLEASE. Cinnamon Roll Pancake Lollipops? ADORABLE. Cinnamon Roll Pancake Lollipops with Cream Cheese Glaze? You had me at Cinnamon.
Just in time for Pancake Tuesday, I am sharing my newest favorite recipe. These amazing cinnamon roll pancakes are so delicious that I couldn’t just stop at one. Making a mini Pancake into a cinnamon roll is beyond delicious, stick a stick into it and call it a lollipop and your Pancake Tuesday just became a party!
These Cinnamon Roll Pancakes aren’t your normal drown in syrup and consume pancakes. No, No they aren’t. These pancakes are no syrup required pancakes. Delicious on a stick pancakes. Love in your belly pancakes. Dessert and a tea pancakes, if you will.
If you love pancakes and cinnamon buns, then please believe me when I say: “BLAMO two worlds collide!”
The kids helped me make these and I seriously believe that I have NEVER had a pancake this good. In my life. Might I also add, that I have eaten a lot of pancakes in this lifetime. My thighs prove that.
My kids LOVED these as a treat, they thought it was super amazing that they were pancakes… on a stick! They raved about them for hours after I let them be my taste testers. They also felt it necessary to brag to the neighbors that they had pancake lollipops. I don’t know why, but if you put next to anything on a stick… Kids LOVE it. Something tells me that these would be a hit on a stick or a plate though.
Pancake Tuesday is a lot of fun as it is. We really enjoy making pancakes for Pancake Tuesday every single year. This year will be no different, but I will be making these for sure!
Please be advised that they ARE sweet, so maybe limit yourself on how many you consume. (Or don’t, I didn’t.)
Cinnamon Roll Pancake Lollipops
- 3.5 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar (Light)
- 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 C. Milk
- 2.5 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 1/4 C. Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 3 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 C. Icing Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- In a Medium Bowl mix all ingredients together and set aside
- Sour Milk by mixing milk and vinegar together, set aside for at least 5-7 Mins
- Combine Dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Whisk butter and egg into milk mixture.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Over Med. heat, heat up a large skillet, coat with butter or cooking spray.
- Use an Tablespoon to scoop 3 tbsp of mix into the skillet and form circles, repeat until pan is full.
- Cook until bubbles start to appear.
- Place Cinnamon mixture into a sealable bag and snip off a small corner.
- Pipe the Cinnamon mixture into a swirl pattern on the pancake, starting at the middle.
- Allow pancakes to cook for a few more minuets until fully bubbly.
- Flip Pancakes carefully and cook 3-4 more mins.
- Top with glaze, allow to cool a bit so glaze sets.
- Put in the Lollipop sticks and serve.