HEY THERE! Well, we are 2 days away from Christmas and I CAN’T wait. We are going to be spending time together and with family! I can’t believe how fast this crept up. IT’S CA-RAZY! Yep, I may just be hyper about this! YAHOO! Anyways, aside from all that fiddly fiddle faddle, Everyone needs some great Recipes to use at Christmas time, especially while entertaining! So…
On The 2nd Day Of Christmas Your True Ninja Gave to YOU…
2 Amazing Christmas Appetizer Recipes
1. Ninja’s Mini TartsWhat you need:
- 3lbs Puff Pastry
- 1 Lrg Yellow Bell pepper, Seeded and cut into thin strips
- 3 oz. grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Sliced Tomatoes
- 6oz of Crumbled Goat cheese
- 6 thin slices of Prosciutto cut in half
- Mozzarella Cheese cut into 6 slices
- Chopped Fresh herbs of your choice eg: Chives, Parsley etc. to garnish
- Cut the Pasty into 6 equal pieces making sure to roll each into a rectangle measuring approx. 9in x 6in. Cut each individual rectangle into six 3in squares totaling 36 squares.
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Dampen baking sheets for the layout of the pastry squares
- Leaving space between them, place the pastry squares on the baking sheets and divide the pepper slices and Parmesean cheese between 12 of them, tomato slices and goat cheese on another 12 and prosciutto and Mozzarella on the remaining 12.
- Â Bake them in the oven until the puff pastry as puffed up and turned an amazing golden brown. Usually about 10-15 minuets.
- Serve these appetizers warm, sprinkled with the herbs of your choice.
2.Ninja’s Asiago Dip
What You Need:
- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup of fat free cream cheese
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago Cheese
- 2 finely sliced Green Onions
- 1 Fresh, seeded and minced Jalapeno Pepper
What to do:
- Place the cottage cheese and cream cheese in a blender. Blend the mixture until it reaches and smooth and creamy consistency. Add the mustard, Asiago cheese, Green onions and the Jalapeno pepper. Beldn all together until thoroughly mixed together, usually takes 30 seconds or so.
- Scoop the dip into a microwavable dish and cook it on High until heated through. Depending on your Microwave, this should take approximately 3 minutes.
- Serve it nice and warm with crackers, chips or bread sticks.